Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing (epiphany) of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Titus 2:13
1956, when the Great Company and Youthful Worthies are first phasedly completed probationarily, but when completed finally in them we do not know (Lord spake unto Moses … set up the tabernacle, 40: 1, 2). God then proceeded to give Jesus the details of His setting up the Church and its appurtenances, i.e., bringing it into existence. This charge embraced the things indicated and the pertinent teachings. Thus when it is typed that God charged Jesus to set the ark in the antitypical Tabernacle, this means that God charged Jesus to give the necessary teachings thereon, to fit Himself to be raised from the dead into the Divine nature and to do these things to the Church, as well as through the servants of the Truth to give the pertinent teachings and them in Head and Body to become the antitypical Ark and act as such beyond the veil (put therein the ark, v. 3). God charged Him to give the teachings pertinent to the death of the human bodies of the Little Flock, and to effect this by enabling them to sacrifice unto death, and thus hide from those in the holy the antitypical Ark by putting between it and the holy the second veil as the death of the Church's bodies (cover … vail). God charged Jesus to give the necessary teachings on the Church as the feeder of the brethren with everything pertinent thereto and to set the Church as such at its pertinent work (bring the table … things … upon it, v. 4). These things He was also to do as to the Church as the enlightener of the brethren with everything pertinent thereto (bring in the candlestick), and to give the brethren as such the Truth with which to enlighten one another and to cause them to shed forth this light in the seven epochs (light the lamps thereof). These things He was charged to do as to the Church as the encourager, comforter, etc., of the sacrificing and sorely tried priesthood, together with all its appurtenances as such, as God and new creatures view these things (set the altar … before the ark, v. 5); also to teach matters of deadness to self and the world and aliveness
to God, and to set it, consecration, into operation for the Church (put … door to the tabernacle). He was charged to do the teaching pertinent to the Church as the encourager, comforter, etc., of the sacrificers and the appurtenances as the justified view them, and to set it and them into operation as such (set the altar … door … tent, v. 6).
(16) He was charged to teach the things pertinent to the Bible as the cleanser from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit for the Lord's people and make it operate as such (set the laver, v. 7), and make it operate as such between the experiences of justification and gaining increasingly pertinent knowledge and the experiencing of consecration (between the tent … altar), and to cause cleansing truths to be due from and in the Bible (put water therein). He was charged to give the teachings on justification by faith and to make it operate for repentant and believing sinners (set up the court, v. 8), and to give the teachings pertinent to Christ as Justifier, and to justify, i.e., act as the justifier of, the penitent and believing sinner (hang up the hanging … gate). He was charged to give the pertinent teaching and practices on the qualifications for the Divine service (take the anointing oil, v. 9) and with that fit the Church and all its belongings for its tabernacle purposes (anoint the tabernacle therein) and separate them from the polluted and the common things and dedicate them to the Lord's uses (hallow it … vessels thereof) and was charged to keep them in that condition (shall be holy). He was to give the pertinent teachings and to qualify the comforting, encouraging, etc., Church in its office toward the sacrificers, as the justified view these things, for its pertinent work (anoint … burnt offering, v. 10), together with all its doctrinal, refutative, cleansing and ethical teachings (vessels), and to separate it and them from the common and unclean uses and dedicate them to Divine uses (sanctify the altar), in order that it may be very peculiarly the Lord's (altar most holy).
God charged Jesus to set forth the Divine Truth as to the Bible in its New Testament part (anoint the laver, v. 11) and in its Old Testament part (foot), as the cleanser of God's people, and to separate it from the unholy and dedicate it to God (sanctify it).
(17) Furthermore, God charged Jesus to cause Himself and the Church, beginning in Him before Jordan and in the Church before Pentecost, and continuing until Oct., 1914, to advance whole-heartedly toward consecration (bring Aaron and his sons unto the door, first veil, of the tabernacle, v. 12), and to show that Jesus was actually sinless, and to make the Church reckonedly clean from sin in justification, and more and more actually to cleanse away their faults by the Word (wash them with water). Clothing Aaron in garments of glory and beauty (put upon Aaron the holy garments, v. 13) while He was progressing toward the ceremony of consecration shows the matter as God reckons the priesthood, as already glorified, as He looked down to the Millennium and reckoned the Christ as having already entered into His royal Priesthood, in view of their going so to do in the Millennium. God therefore charged Jesus as Executive to give the pertinent teaching and to see to it that He receive the necessary qualification in His Holy Spirit by Divine power (Acts 10: 38) as the Church's High Priest and the Head of the World's High Priest (anoint him), to set Him apart from the common and unclean, and to dedicate [consecrate] Him to God (sanctify him), and thus to be fit to minister to God as the Church's High Priest and the Head of the World's High Priest. Aaron in the acts of v. 13 also represents the Head and Body as High Priest (minister … priest's office). Then to carry out the separateness of the Head and Body, Aaron's sons are dealt with separately. To do this God charged Jesus as Executive to lead the prospective Body members first to and through justification toward consecration (bring his sons, v. 14) and to cover them with the robe of
Christ's righteousness (clothe them with coats), also to qualify them ever increasingly with the Holy Spirit of knowledge and understanding, counsel and might and the spirit of the knowledge and reverence of the Lord (anoint them, v. 15; Is. 11: 2; 2 Cor. 1: 21; 1 John 2: 20, 27), after the example of Jesus' anointing (as … father), thus to qualify them to minister as underpriests to the Lord (minister … priest's office), since those who maintain the anointing faithfully will have an unending priesthood (anointing … everlasting priesthood … generations). Our Lord, charged to do the antitypical things commanded in vs. 1-15, as a faithful Executive for God did perfectly what was committed to him to do (commanded him, so did he, v. 16), a pledge of the plan's success.
(18) It was throughout the Gospel Age, from Jordan to 1956, that the antitypical Tabernacle was being fixedly erected and its appurtenances so placed, though first phasedly probationarily so conditioned from Oct., 1914, to Passover, 1916 (first month in the second year, on the first day … reared up, v. 17). During this time in ever increasing progress Jesus as Executive brought the Church into existence for High Calling purposes (reared up the tabernacle, v. 18). He firmly and strongly developed the truths basal to the Bible books (fastened his sockets) and firmly fixed the Bible books thereon (set up the boards … bars … pillars). He set forth the doctrine and experience of justification by faith through Christ's merit as a covering properly over the Church (spread … tent … over the tabernacle, v. 19) and set forth the ransom theoretically and experimentally as the covering of that doctrine and experience, as well as made the Church seem uninviting, yea, even repulsive to the nominal church (put the covering … upon it), as God had charged Him (commanded Moses). In Himself from Jordan to Calvary and in the Church from Pentecost onward He has been putting God's Law into the new creatures preparatory to their becoming the
antitypical Ark (put the testimony into the ark, v. 20), has ministered to it as such with the contents of the Old and New Testaments (set the staves) and has adjusted the antitypical Ark under and as the supporter of Jehovah's justice, power and love (put the mercy seat above upon the ark). He set forth the Truth on the Church as the depository of God's full arrangement, put Himself into a condition to be raised from the dead and become part of that depository, has since Passover, 1878, through the first resurrection, been making the saints part of it, and will make the rest of them the rest of it by about Nov., 1956 (brought the ark into the tabernacle, v. 21). Our Lord gave the pertinent teachings as set the Church in the Holy, in its office work of feeding the brethren with the bread of life for their growth in every good word and work in the graces for their heavenly journey (put the table in the tent, v. 22), so that it could do in the Holy that work which is more important than its work of enlightening the brethren, as love is certainly more important than knowledge (northward).
(19) He then brought forth from the Word the pertinent meat in due season for such graces-building work, and gave it as due to the Christ in its pertinent capacity to give the brethren (set the bread in order upon it, v. 23), as a service in matters pertaining to the Lord (before the Lord), according to God's charge (commanded Moses). He set the Christ in the Holy in its capacity of enlightening the brethren (put the candlestick in the tent, v. 24), to do its special work in relation to, and in harmony with its work as the antitypical table (over against the table), a work not so important as that of the antitypical table, even as imparting the Truth is not so important as imparting the Spirit of the Truth, or as knowledge is not so important as love (southward; 1 Cor. 13: 2). He likewise for each of the Church's seven epochs caused the due Truth to be manifest, and caused the Christ in its capacity of enlightening the brethren to shed it upon
them (lighted the lamps, v. 25), as God charged (commanded Moses). He gave the pertinent teachings and put the Christ into the Holy as those who are to sacrifice unto death to enter the Most Holy (before the [second] vail, v. 26), as God and the faithful view it, in its capacity of encouraging, comforting, exhorting, correcting and reproving the brethren as needed in their capacity of sacrificing amid fiery trials (put the golden altar in the tent). Our Lord caused His actually perfect choice human powers, and the Church's reckonedly perfect choice human powers, to come into contact with fiery trials during their sacrificing time, out of which arose the graces as a very acceptable thing to God, which graces became prayers and added efficacy to the Christ's prayers (burnt sweet incense thereon, v. 27), as He was charged (commanded Moses). He also gave the pertinent teachings and caused the brethren to become dead to self and the world, that they might become alive unto God (set up the hanging at the door of the tabernacle v. 28).
(20) He then gave the pertinent teachings and set up the Christ as viewed by the justified in its capacity of encouraging, comforting, etc., the brethren while sacrificing their human all amid fiery trials in the antitypical Court (put the altar of burnt offering … door … tent, v. 29), and caused the Christ to offer thereon their human all as an evidence of God's acceptance of their sacrifice (burnt offering), in the form of spreading the Truth (meat offering), as He was by God charged (commanded Moses). He gave the pertinent teachings and set up the Bible in its capacity of cleansing from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit (set the laver, v. 30), and used it in this capacity to effect its cleansing work on those already forgiven their sins (between the tent … and altar), and caused cleansing truths to be present for the use of cleansing God's people from filthiness of the flesh and spirit (put water there, to wash). Moses' washing his hands and feet there types Jesus' actual purity as
Executive in service and character. Aaron's so doing types Jesus' actual purity as High Priest in service and character. Aaron's sons' so doing types the Church's cleansing away their actual filthiness as priests in service and character (Moses … sons washed their hands and their feet thereat, v. 31). This was always done whenever about to minister in the seven capacities typed in the holy and in the seven capacities typed in the court (went … congregation … altar, they washed, v. 32), according to God's charge to Jesus (commanded Moses). Jesus as God's Executive gave the pertinent teachings on justification and brought brethren within the condition of justification, where they were contained by the wall of justifying faith (reared up the court, v. 33), about the sacrificing Church as viewed by the justified (the altar) and as viewed by God and the priesthood (round about the tabernacle). He also gave the pertinent teaching and set forth Jesus as the righteousness of the repentant and believing sinner (set up the hanging of the court gate). Thus Jesus completed the work on the antitypical Tabernacle (So Moses finished the work).
(21) The Truth as due (a cloud, v. 34) was over the Church always (covered the tent) and as a result the wisdom, power, justice and love of God filled the Christ as God's Tabernacle (glory … filled the tabernacle). In their humanity the Christ (Moses), and others' humanity, could not enter and be in the antitypical Holy (not able to enter into the tent, v. 35), because this due Truth was upon, and the Spirit of the Truth filled God's Christ as new creatures (cloud abode … glory … filled the tabernacle, Rev. 15: 8). As the Truth advanced, unfolded, God's people progressed in knowledge, grace and service (cloud was taken up … Israel went onward … journeys, v. 36). But when the Truth ceased to progress (cloud was not taken up, v. 37) God's people went into testful experiences on their past progress (journeyed not); and this continued until advancing Truth began to be
given (till the day … taken up). During the Jewish Harvest and the Gospel Harvest the New Testament Truth was especially operative (cloud … tabernacle by day, v. 38) and in the Interim and the Epiphany the Old Testament Truth was especially operative (fire was on it by night). These two forms of Truth in their special periods of operation were publicly set forth to all God's Gospel-Age people,nominal and real (in the sight of all … Israel), amid all their experiences of progress and trials as to that progress, from antitypical Egypt to antitypical Canaan (throughout all their journeys). For details on the cloudy, fiery pillar please see EH, 620 (16)-646. Praise God for His Truth hidden in Exodus brought out in these studies, which may He bless to the whole Israel of God! With this we end our study of Exodus.
(1) What is added in the rest of Ex. 38? Why? What procedure will be followed in giving the explanations? What was given in the antitypes given above? In what respect? How typed? As described by whom? Who are the two Ithamars? How related to each other? How typed? Why did they do the antitypical work? How typed? As what have they functioned? How typed? What does a comparison of their pertinent work show? Due mainly to what? For what set of Levites did the Interim's Ithamar give his descriptions? What could they not see? With what result as to their Ithamar's teachings? Of what period was this particularly true? How proved? What did the Sardis and Philadelphia Epochs show on this point? Comparatively? What marked contrast is there between the Gospel-Age and Epiphany Levites? What results from this? Between the Parousia and Epiphany messengers what will be effected? For whom?
(2) What characteristics did our Lord as God's special Representative have as the antitypical Bezaleel? As such what did He do? How typed? How was all made? How typed? Who were His special helpers therein? How typed? How did God work in them? How typed? As what? How typed? As such what three things have they been able to do? How typed in each case? In what three
respects? How typed in each case? What was done with the fractional parts of the gold and silver talents? What follows from this? What in shekels was the value of a gold talent? What is the first secret that a half-talent's shekels contain? How gotten? How many times for the 29 gold talents? The second secret? How many shekels in weight does the gold talent contain? What secret does it contain for both sets of talents? How gotten? How many times given in the 29 talents? How do we arrive at the shekel value of a silver talent? What secrets lie in the silver talent in value? How gotten? As in the gold talent in value, how does the name of God appear in the silver talent in value? In weight how many shekels in a silver talent? What secret does it contain? How reached? 100 of them? What does this study enable us to see? Where was the significance of one and 100 of the sockets given? How typed here? What are we to remember as to the appearance of Jehovah's name in tabernacle symbolizations? What do we find accordingly in its symbolizations? Why so?
(3) What is the general antitype of the 1,775 shekels of silver? What two things does the silver on the 60 chapiters type? How do we reach this? Where set forth in detail? What two things do the hooks and fillets type? What were the fillets? Their use? Their antitype? What in the brass talent do we not know? Yet what truth was secreted in the 70 talents of brass? How is this done? What in the Christ and the justified does it type? What is noted as to the fractions of a talent in all these metals? What will not be given as to the brazen things of vs. 30, 31? Why? What do several of our calculations show of the numbers 2 and 3? What corroborates this?
(4) Apart from the curtains and veils, what uses were made of most of the tabernacle cloths? What do these uses type? How proved? For what were the other cloths used? What do these uses type? Who worked on the antitypes of these cloths? How typed? What did they work into these antitypical cloths? How typed? On what in the World's High Priest did they work? How typed? What features in these did Jesus alone work? How did all of the Truth servants work on them? Who worked on the Body's garments? How? Whom did the typical workers on the garments of glory and beauty represent? In the antitype? Why? On what in them did Jesus, the star-members
and their helpers work? As antitypes of whom? At whose command? How typed? What does the ephod type in its front part? Back part? Who are included in the covenants? As what? Why? What were woven into the covenant? How typed in each case? Who only made the ephod? How typed? What does this mean and not mean? Who originated them? On what did Jesus personally work? On what did He, the star-members and their helpers work? How typed in each case? What did this work require? How typed?
(5) On what else did they work? How typed? How were they toward each other? How typed? Among others, what three things that the Abrahamic Covenant did related to the New Covenant show this harmony? By what are these and other things typed? By what is their contact typed? Harmony? What is their present ministry? Their future ministry? How is their future operation of this ministry further typed? What do girdles type? How proved? What does the curious girdle symbolically declare? How typed? What will be wrought into and by this service? How typed in each case? In harmony with what? How typed? What will these four inwrought things give the race? As a preparation what work of this service is done in this life? On what do they now work in part? When unto a completion? How typed? How are these truths secured to the covenants? How typed? What truths are included therein? How typed? As what? How typed? What is their sphere of activity? By whom ministered? How are these things typed? Why there placed? How typed? Why and how was this done? How typed?
(6) What and how did Jesus, the star-members and their helpers next do? How typed? With what qualities? How typed? As matters of what features? How typed? What do these four materials used in sacred cloth always type, in each case? What should be done with these four explanations in connection with our brief comments on them elsewhere? How are God's four great attributes typed? In what two of their features? In what two ways? What three things does its doubledness type? What is typed by its being a span square? What two things does this fact show? How do we not, and how do we fulfill God's Law? How proved? In a teaching way what does the Christ do now as to the twelve chief graces? In a practicing way? What will they do as to them in glory?
How are these things typed? In what activity? Until when what is reserved? What do these twelve stones represent? In whom? How typed and proved? What will each of these two sets of twelve tribes have? Additionally what will each tribe of both Israels have? How typed? What were signet rings anciently made to set forth? What, consequently, were these stones here used to type? Flowing out of justice and love what did these qualities respectively become? What did their being bound to, and their nearness to Aaron's heart type?
(7) What is the next thing set forth in Ex. 39? Where set forth? What is first shown? Where? Secondly? Where? What pertinently had Jesus and the star-members done? How typed? Connecting what? How are they made to connect? How typed? How set forth? How and by what is this Law now made to be attached to the two covenants? How typed? What proves this? How typed? In all cases what two truths do the rings type? With what are these two of the Old and New Testaments now connected? How typed? Under what circumstances? How typed? What two pertinent things will the Christ do as to it in the next Age? How typed in each case? How? How typed? With what? How typed? By what? How typed? What else have they been doing with special emphasis in this Age? How typed? Where? How typed? In what parts? How typed? What will they do pertinently in the next Age?
(8) What else have they done in this Age? How? How typed? In relation to what? How typed? How have they made this connection? What did they make it dominate? How typed? What will they pertinently do in the next Age? What else have they faithfully taught in this Age? How typed? In a way to show what? How typed? What does this immediate and dominating relationship make the Divine Law? What effect on the Abrahamic Covenant would its domination by the Divine Law and the Christ's ministry have? What effects does its domination over both have on the Divine Law? How typed? What will the Christ do pertinently in the next Age? How were these things made? How typed? What is the character of our knowledge as to what the typical Urim and Thummin were? What facts about them do we know? What do some suppose as to the way their Yes and No answers were given? Of what evil does this view partake? What
is a more probable view? How do matters stand as to the antitype? Why so? Why is this said? How did the small antitype of Ezra 2: 63 occur? According to this how did Jesus answer His Gospel-Age people's questions?
(9) What in the Christ are brought out in the upper blue robe of Aaron? Where is the type given? What in Bible symbols are robes used to represent? How proved? What does the blue upper robe type? Its blue? Doing what? By what are the fruits of His pertinent character typed? What are they? How related to the two Sin-offerings? Of what do these blessings consist? What do they imply? How were they made available for mankind? On what condition? How is the pertinently implied work in announcement typed? Under what circumstances and how was this announced in the type? What does the ringing of the bells type? Why is this true? What is typed by the near and alternate positions of the pomegranates and bells; What has been the Christ's pertinent Gospel-Age work? How typed? For what did this fit them? What does the opening at the top of the robe type? What did the typical opening expose? What do the high priest's head and neck type? What similarity is there in the office of the Gospel-and Millennial-Age Eleazars and Ithamars? What kind of a connection between Head and Body will this be? How typed? What is the significance of the color and materials of the pomegranates? What is typed by the pomegranates' and bells' being put on the hem of the upper robe? What would result to the Christ, if They did not make this proclamation? How typed?
(10) Where are the high priest's sin-atonement garments on the day of atonement and his sons' ordinary garments mentioned? What do they represent in Jesus? The Church? How proved? Who made them? Who teachingly set them forth? As what? How typed? Where is no mention of the broidered coat of Ex. 28: 4? Where was it worn? How long was it? The upper coat? What was its material and embellishment? What did they type? How proved? What did the mitre and its appurtenances form? What did its fine white linen type? When did Aaron wear the linen bonnet? What did it mean? What is typed by it? How proved? What two things are typed by the bonnets of Aaron's sons? Their breeches? How do we reach this thought? How do the cited Scriptures corroborate it? In what kinds of love does such conduct express
itself? Toward whom? What symbolized love to God? To man? What types that this conduct is good? What does the girdle type? How is its righteousness typed? What do its colors type? When set forth teachingly? In realization? According to what? How typed?
(11) Where are the decorations of the mitre set forth? What do they and the mitre constitute? What in Bible symbols do golden crowns represent? How proved? What does this crown type? What does the mitre's linen as part of the crown type? In what two things does it result? In what three respects? How typed? As what in the King Priest? How typed? How exercised? How typed? With what is it indissolvably united? How typed? In harmony with what? How typed? What is the Christ's twofold activity in this matter? What will be in place here to introduce? What has already been done to some of them? What will now be done with the rest? What does Ex. 25: 21 contain? What is it? What was the testimony and what was done to it? How proved? What does the ark type? What does the testimony type? What does placing it into the ark type? What is given in Ex. 26: 23, 24? What is set forth in EH, 68-76? What does one of the two corner boards in the west wall of the most holy type? On what side of the most holy was it in part in relation to the symbolizations of two other books? What were these books? What book did the other corner board type? On what side of the most holy was it in part in relation to the types of two other books? What were they?
(12) What is typed by the four corner boards of the most holy? By their being in the most holy? What do all the rest of the most holy's boards and pillars type? What do those 'four corner boards help to do with the most holy? Their antitypes with 22 books of the New Testament? For what two reasons? By what two things is it proved that each of the west corner boards was sawn in halves? How much of the most holy's corner boards was visible in the most holy? How much of its two easternmost boards was in the most holy? How much of them was visible in the most holy? Why was this? What requires this? What does this fact prove as to the thickness of the most holy's pillars? What two reasons require the antitype of the 1/3 of these corner boards to be antitypically visible? Accordingly, in the boards' 1/3 and 2/3 what two thoughts do we have?
(13) What do the two rings of the two west-wall sawn corner boards type? The rings through which the bars passed? The tabernacle's north and south sides? The position of the table to the north? Of the lampstand to the south? Their standing over against each other? The horns of the brazen altar? What are these powers? Their being at the four corners? Horns of the golden altar? What is the difference between the antitypes of the two altars and their respective horns? What will not be necessary to do here as to 29: 1-46? Why? As to 30: 7-10, 17-21? Why?
(14) What have we finished? How typed? Why so? How typed? What did they do with their work? In what two ways? How typed? What is the antitype of bringing to Moses the tent, its vessels, taches, boards, bars, pillars, their sockets, rams' skins dyed red, badger skins, second veil, ark, its staves, mercy seat, table, its vessels, shewbread, candlestick, its lamps, and that set in order, its vessels, oil for light, golden altar, anointing oil, sweet incense, first veil, brazen altar, its grate, staves and vessels, laver, its base, court curtains, pillars, sockets, gate, cords, pins, all vessels, cloths, Aaron's garments, his sons' garments? How did God's people make these antitypes? How typed? What did our Lord do with all this work? How typed? How did He find it? How typed? What did He do therefore to the people? How typed?
(15) When was the charge begun to be given to Jesus to set up the Church in its varied aspects, etc.? Continued in Him? Commenced in the Body? Progressed? First phasedly probationarily finished? Finally finished? For the Great Company and Youthful Worthies first phasedly probationarily finished? Finally finished? How typed? What did God then proceed to do? What did this imply? How typed? What did this charge embrace? What is meant by God's charging Jesus to set up the antitypical Ark? How typed? The antitypical second veil? How typed? The antitypical table and its appurtenances? How typed? The antitypical lampstand and its belongings? How typed? Light its lamps? How typed? The antitypical golden altar? How typed? The first veil? How typed? The brazen altar? Its type?
(16) What is meant by God's charging Jesus to set up the antitypical laver? How typed? Its antitypical position? How typed? Putting the antitypical water therein? How typed? The antitypical Court? How typed? The gate
of the antitypical Court? How typed? Antitypical anointing oil? How typed? Anointing the antitypical Tabernacle and its vessels? How typed? Hallowing them? How typed? To keep them in that condition? How typed? The antitypical brazen altar? How typed? Its antitypical vessels? How typed? To hallow it? How typed? Its laver in two parts? How typed? Its sanctifying? How typed?
(17) What is meant by God's charging Jesus to bring Himself and the Church unto the door of the antitypical Tabernacle? How typed? To show that Jesus was actually sinless? How typed? To make the Church reckonedly sinless and to cleanse itself from sinful services and conduct? How typed? How could the antitypical Aaron stand arrayed in beauty and glory before His consecration? How typed? What is meant by God's charging Jesus as Executive to receive the anointing as the Church's High Priest and receive it in the Head and give it in the Body to the World's High Priest? How typed? To sanctify them as such? How typed? For what would this fit them? What does Aaron also represent in v. 13? Why are Aaron's sons then separately dealt with? What is the antitype? To accomplish this what did God charge Jesus to do? How typed? What second thing did He charge? How typed? Third? How typed and proved? After the example of whose anointing? How typed? For what would this qualify them? How typed? What will the faithful anointed receive? How typed? What was Jesus' response to these charges? How typed?
(18) When was the antitypical Tabernacle and its appurtenances developed fixedly and first phasedly probationarily? How typed? How did Jesus do this work during this Age? How typed? What did He do with the truths basal to the Bible books? How typed? With the Bible books themselves? How typed? With the doctrine of justification by faith through Christ's merit? How typed? With the ransom? How typed? According to what? How typed? What is meant by His putting the antitypical testimony into the antitypical Ark? His putting the antitypical staves into the antitypical Ark? How typed? Putting the antitypical mercy seat upon the antitypical Ark? How typed? Putting the antitypical Ark into the Tabernacle? How typed? Putting the antitypical table of shewbread into the Holy? How typed? Putting it on the love side of
the antitypical Holy, rather than on the knowledge side? How typed?
(19) What is typed by Moses' setting the bread in order upon the table? Before the Lord? According to God's charge? Putting the candlestick in the tent? Over against the table? How do the works of the antitypical table and lampstand compare with each other? What is typed by Moses' lighting the lamps? At God's charge? Putting the golden altar before the second veil? Putting it in the tent? Burning sweet incense thereon? At God's charge? Setting up the first veil?
(20) Putting the brazen altar before the door of the tent? Offering thereon the burnt offering? The meat offering? At God's charge? Setting the laver in place? Between the tent and brazen altar? Putting water therein? Moses' washing his hands and feet? Aaron's so doing? Aaron's sons' so doing? Its being always done on their serving in the court and holy? According to God's charge? Rearing up the court? About the altar? Round about the tabernacle? Placing the gate? Moses' finishing the work?
(21) What is typed by the cloud covering the tabernacle? God's glory filling the tabernacle? Moses' not being able to enter the tent? Why? How proved? What is typed by the cloud's being taken from off the tent and the people's traveling? Its not being taken up and the people's not journeying? The cloud by day? Fire by night? Before all Israel? Throughout all their journeys? Where are details on the cloudy, fiery pillar given? What sentiments should the study of the Gospel-Age Tabernacle arouse?