Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing (epiphany) of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Titus 2:13
Thereupon we added the numeric value of the unsuspected Greek words and the numeric value of the suspected Greek words in v. 51: 20,923 + 2,298 = 23,221. This divided by 7 = 3,317 2/7. This is in line with the thought that the suspected words are interpolations. Thereafter we added the numeric value of the unsuspected words of vs. 51, 54 and the suspected words in vs. 52 and 53: 20,923 + 16,227 = 35,304, which divided by 7 = 5,175 2/7, which shows vs. 52 and 53 to be interpolations. The interpolation of vs. 52 and 53 has for years been recognized, but here for the first time is proven so by numerics. The crucial test would be the total of the unsuspected words in the entire passage and the suspected words in vs. 51 and 54; for the suspected words in these two verses are inseparably interlinked. The numeric value of the suspected Greek words in v. 54 is 981. Hence 20,923 + 2,298 [as given in line 5 of this paragraph] + 981 = 24,202, which divided by 7 = 3,457 3/7. Hence the suspected words hitherto not known to be interpolations are hereby proven to be such. There is another possibility—that the suspected words in v. 54 are interpolations, but that the rest of the suspected words are not such. But this possibility was disproven by the numeric total of the passage minus the suspected words in v. 54: thus (as above) 39,506—981 = 38,525, which divided by 7 = 5,503 4/7. This disproves the thought that the whole passage as it stands, except the interpolated words of v. 54, is entirely genuine.
(106) Another set of considerations proves that the unsuspected parts of the whole passage form but one sentence, which is another way of proving that the suspected parts form no part of the genuine original; for every sentence of the genuine original is based upon Biblical numerics. Thus the numeric value of the unsuspected part of v. 51 is 8,038, which is not a multiple of 7. Hence that part is not a full sentence. Since the numeric value of the unsuspected part of v. 51
is 8,038, and of its suspected part is 2,298, their total is 10,336, which is not a multiple of 7. Therefore they do not form a complete sentence. Neither does the total numeric value of the unsuspected and suspected parts of vs. 51-53 form a multiple of 7, for 8,038 -+- 17,602 = 25,640, which is not a multiple of 7. Hence vs. 51-53 do not form one sentence. The first point that we presented above proves from the numerical value of all four verses that they do not form one sentence. From the data given as the last point of the preceding paragraph, we see that the omission of the suspected words in v. 54 does not result in the rest of the vs. 51-54 forming one sentence. The only other possibility is the omission of all the suspected parts of these four verses, and that possibility yields the following results: The numeric value of the unsuspected part of v. 51 is 8,038 and the numeric value of the other unsuspected words of this section (parts of v. 54) is 12,885. The total of the numerics of these two members is 20,923, which, as shown in the first paragraph, is not only a multiple of 7, but a multiple of 7 x 7 x 7. Accordingly, in the first place, Biblical numerics proves that no one sentence can be formed, harmonious with Biblical numerics, out of vs. 51-54, except by combining into one sentence the Greek words for the words that we have left unitalicized and unbracketed in our quotation of vs. 51-54 above. Thus, in the second place, Biblical numerics proves that the reference to the earthquake and the rending rocks, as well as vs. 52 and 53, in the passage of vs. 51-54, is an interpolation. Hence these involved words are no part of inspired Scripture, hence do not belong to the types of the sixth small or large wonderful day, and hence the Bible does not in the eight large wonderful days forecast the American Armageddon as coming before Oct., 1934. The mistaken forecast was based on the very natural assumption that the pertinent words were genuine Scripture, which Biblical numerics,
and now the fulfilled facts prove them not to be. This interpolation crept into the Bible before our oldest extant manuscripts of the Greek New Testament were written.
(1) What are typed by our Lord's experiences in His last six days and the following two days? What character do the typical and antitypical experiences have? Of what were Jesus' final experiences typical? What two passages give the first proof of this? How do they prove it? What two passages give the second proof of this? How do they prove it? What parallel case lends corroborative proof? What two passages give this corroborative proof? How do they give such proof? What conclusion may we draw from these three points?
(2) How does the connection of Zech. 11: 12, 13 prove that these two verses apply to the Church in the end of the Age? What is the teaching of Zech. 1: 1, 2? 3-9? 3? 4? 5? 6? 7? 8? 9? 10? 11? 14? 15-17?
(3) At the writing of this matter near what were God's people? In this picture whom does Jesus type? Judas? Peter, John and James? The other eight disciples? The Jewish clergy? Pilate? What does our Lord's capture type? His trial before the Sanhedrin? Before Pilate? His condemnation by the Sanhedrin? Pilate? The crucifixion? Jesus' being in the death state? His resurrection? What in this connection is the difference between the antitypical John the Baptist and Elijah? How will this distinction help us to understand the possibility of a public ministry of the Church after antitypical John's beheading?
(4) What picture was described in the preceding three paragraphs? What other picture do the involved eight days give? What is it called? In what order will these two pictures be set forth in this chapter? What is the second picture called? When was the small set of days to begin? How long was it to last? What does the staff, Bands, represent? Its breaking? When did the first rays of the Epiphany Truth begin to shine? What really were they and some later unfoldings? In its proper sense what was the first sunburst of the Epiphany light? When was it first clarified? When and where was it first presented?
Why, and only why, can Zech. 11: 12, 13, according to Matt. 27: 8, 9, be applied to Jesus? Why, and only why, can Ps. 2: 1-3, according to Acts 4: 23-28, be applied to Jesus? Strictly speaking, to whom does Zech. 11: 12, 13 apply? Why? Of what pictures is this true? Why is this true? When did both betrayals begin, relatively to our Pastor's death?
(5) What was first suggested as the beginning time of the small betrayal? What does maturer thought show? Why is this true? With what was the betrayal work begun? When was this? Of what acts did its first phase consist? In fulfillment of what Scripture? When in the small picture did the eight wonderful days begin? What occurred at the feast at Bethany? How long was it before our Lord's death? When did Jesus arrive at Bethany? When was the feast held? After what acts, and when did Judas make his first betrayal visit? What is the small antitype of these acts? With what does the beginning of that Saturday correspond? What in the small picture do the involved eight days represent? What corroborates such a use of a typical day? So viewed, what is brought to our knowledge? How, according to the subjoined table, do the typical and antitypical days stand related to one another as to time?
(6) Where are the events of the involved Saturday afternoon and evening recorded? To what do those events correspond in the small picture? Whom does Simon, the leper, type? What things corroborate this? What does the feast represent? Whom does Jesus type in the Bethany supper scene? The eleven Apostles? Judas? Martha? Mary? What was typed by Mary's anointing Jesus? By the complaints of the Eleven? Of Judas? Whom did Lazarus type? What did they show after our Pastor's death?
(7) What is typed by Judas' visiting the priests at his first betraying visit? What influenced him thereto, type and antitype? What did he do there, type and antitype? What does our study of the involved late Saturday afternoon and Saturday evening show as to type and antitype?
(8) How are the references on the feast already given to be harmonized with Luke 22: 1-6? Who alone of the
four evangelists tell of Judas' Tuesday night visit to the priests?
(9) What is found necessary to prove? On what day of Nisan did Jesus hold His triumphal entrance into Jerusalem? What was done on that day with the typical lamb? On what day of Nisan was Jesus crucified? As what did He then die? How does 1 Cor. 5: 7, 8 prove Him to be the antitypical Passover Lamb? When does God reckon that Nisan 14 to have begun? When did that Nisan's 13th begin and end? Its 12th? Its 11th? Its 10th? Accordingly, when did the triumphal entry occur? What nominal-church teaching does this refute? How is John 12: 12-19 to be harmonized with this view? What do the evangelists record as occurring during daylight, Sunday?
(10) When did the involved Monday, type and antitype, begin and end? Where are its typical events recorded? What are these events?
(11) In what part of Monday did Jesus enter Jerusalem? What time does this type? What is the antitype of His entrance? Of the colt and ass? Of the riding into the city? What does the multitude's hailing and rejoicing type? Jesus' announcing Jerusalem's overthrow? Wherein was the antitypical announcement made? What is typed by the children acclaiming Him? By the murderous plans of the priests, etc.?
(12) What is antitypical Tuesday in the small picture? What is its only recorded incident? Where is it recorded? How does it read? In the first instance what does it type? For our line of thought what does the tree type? What does the cursing type? What did the Epiphany priesthood teach of the revolutionistic Levite systems? Wherein were such teachings given? What special numbers? Why, in type and antitype, was no fruit found? What is typed by the withering of the fig tree? What are some illustrations of the antitypical withering?
(13) To what does the involved Wednesday correspond? What is its first recorded event? When did it occur? Read its record. How does a comparison of Luke 22: 1-6 with Matt. 26: 1-5 and Mark 14: 1, 2 show that this was the second betraying visit? What was shown
above? What Levites were developed from Feb. to June, 1920? When did certain of their leaders begin their betraying acts? What did R.H. Hirsh do in this connection? Parallel in fact and time to what acts of J.F.R. was this act? What did the former soon gain? Of whom were these the small antitypes? What is typed by Jesus' foretelling in Matt. 26: 2 His betrayal? At what antitypical time? What was one feature of such antitypical warning? A second? A third?
(14) What is the account of the second recorded event of the involved Wednesday? What did the good Levites recognize as evidences of the withering of the Levite systems? In small antitype of whom did they therein act? What did Jesus' pertinent exhortation type in the small picture? Through what two ways did the small Jesus give this encouragement?
(15) What is the record of our Lord's authority being questioned? What is its small antitype? What was the result, type and antitype? How does the parable of the two sons read? Whom do they symbolize? What is the antitype of Jesus' giving the parable of the two sons? When was it fulfilled? What is the record of the parable of the wicked husbandman? What does Jesus' giving it type? To what did such announcement lead, in type and antitype? What is the record of the parable of the marriage feast? What does Jesus' giving it type? Who have testified of the fulfillment in the case of the small antitypical off-casting of the wedding robe?
(16) What is the record of the insidious questions of the Pharisees? Of the Sadducees? Of the testful question of the Lawyer? What is the small antitype of these questions? Of Jesus' refuting the involved errors? Whereby were part of the refutative answers given? What is the record of Jesus' confounding His detractors by questions on the source of John's ministry and on His own person and office? Of the inability of said detractors to answer? What are the small antitypes of these involved actors and things?
(17) What is another feature of Jesus' teachings on the involved Wednesday? What is the record of these? What is the small antitype? Where are these severe criticisms recorded? How many of them were there? What may be
their numerical types? Who, of course, joined in these criticisms? What is typed by our Lord's being denounced for making the typical criticisms? Who really, in type and antitype, were not, and who were proper objects of the involved criticisms? What is the record of casting gifts into the treasury? What is typed by our Lord's noting and remarking on the givers in the temple? In what two ways was the small antitype fulfilled?
(18) What is the story of John 12: 20-36? With what are its events and remarks connected in the small antitype? What did not a few worldlings desire in the small antitype? As what did this lead the Epiphany-enlightened saints to recognize themselves? To what did it move them to testify? What fourth thing occurred in them? How are these four things typed in the passage under discussion? What did they say of Satan and his empire? How is this typed? What is typed by God's answer from heaven? When and where was the antitypical answer first given? When and where was it first published? On what antitypical day? What is typed by the people's doubts on the sense of the answer? What is typed by Jesus' showing what, as God's Christ, He would accomplish? By His exhorting the people to act in harmony with the Truth? Where can this be seen?
(19) What is the record of our Lord's great prophecy? When did He deliver it and the parables of Matt. 25? How is this shown typically in the three cited passages? Broadly speaking, what seven things does Jesus' telling the things of this prophecy type for the small picture? How were the last three things not told? How were they told? From the standpoint of the small picture, what did Jesus' telling the parable of the ten virgins type? The parable of the talents? The parable of the sheep and goats? Why does the parable of the pounds not belong to the eight wonderful days?
(20) What is the antitype of the time between 6 P.M. of the involved Wednesday and 6 P.M. of the involved Thursday? How many other events are recorded of that time? What is the record? What is typed by Jesus' staying away from, and being silent toward the Jews on the involved Thursday? Why are the things said and done in The Present Truth, Nos. 32-34, no contradiction of this?
What is the small antitype of John's and Jesus' reflections on the unbelief of the Jews?
(21) What was given above? What is not to be construed therefrom? Why would such a construction be wrong? What is the purpose of making the above-mentioned applications? What justifies us therein? What seals such applications?
(22) What was not the Lord's will as to the remaining three days? Why not? Why are trialsome experiences not to be understood beforehand? Of what character would prying into them beforehand partake? What, accordingly, will be offered instead of such details? What does the Passover feast of the involved Thursday night type? Whom do the feasting Eleven type? Judas' leaving the feast? If our time setting is correct, when was the death of the small Jesus to occur? What will then occur to the Epiphany priesthood? As what? What will be their resultant condition? How regarded by a few? What do the pertinent Scriptures say of the typical events?
(23) What is recorded of the Sanhedrists' activities on the seventh day? What is the small antitype of the seventh day? What is the small antitype of the Sanhedrists' activities on that day? What is typed by the failure of their efforts? Why so, in type and small antitype? What is the small antitype of the eighth day? What is the small antitype of Jesus' resurrection? What is the small antitype of Jesus' convincing increasing numbers of His resurrection? What should the anticipation of these events move the Epiphany saints to do? After the type of whom? What would thereby be accomplished? Assured of what?
(24) When was the foregoing part of this chapter written and published? By 1930 what had already been passed? What did they witness? When were these small antitypes enacted? How many paragraphs does the postscript contain? When was it written? What was its object? What does the feast, with its discourses, in the upper room type in the small picture? How long did the antitypical feast last? Wherein can this be seen? What were some of these articles and opportunities of service?
(25) Whom does Judas type in the small picture? In what respects? His leaving the feast, before it ended? What is a noted example of such? What is the small
antitype of the Sanhedrists' anger at Jesus for His rebukes and their determination "to get" Him? What was their object in the type and the small antitype? What does our Lord's Gethsemane experience type as to the small picture? In that scene what do Peter, James and John type? The drowsiness of all the Eleven?
(26) What were the little Judas' betraying acts? Of what did the trial before the little Sanhedrin consist? What in the small picture is typed by the false testimonies against our Lord before the Sanhedrin? By the high priest's adjuring Him to tell whether He were the Christ? What is a marked case of such a small antitypical challenge? By whom was the answer to the challenge given? To whom? Where and to what did the author give an answer to the challenge? What effect did these answers have, type and antitype? What does Peter's denial type in the small picture?
(27) What is the difference between the little Judas and little Sanhedrin, on the one hand, and the little Pilate, on the other? What are some examples of the little Pilate? What is typed by Pilate's hesitating to condemn Jesus to the cross, in the small picture? What is symbolized by the crucifixion? The nails through the hands and feet? What did the little Pilate finally do? How many illustrations of the small crucifixion will be given? What is the first of these? The second? What did such slanders effect? What do the two thieves type? For the small crucifixion, whom do John, Mary, Jesus' mother, and the other three women, and the still other women represent? What charge did the little John receive? What does Jesus' burial type in the small picture? Whom do Joseph and Nicodemus type in the small picture?
(28) What is typed as to the small picture by Jesus' being parts of three days in the tomb? What were the parts of the three small days? What were the whole of them? With what does Jesus' resurrection correspond? When and with what did the small antitype occur? Of what did that truth pertinently treat? For the small picture, what did the soldiers' report to the chief priests type? What is the pertinent antitype of the Sanhedrin's efforts to discredit Jesus' resurrection? Of the first effects of the news of our Lord's resurrection on the disciples?
Of its second effects? Of its third or culminating effects? As to the small picture, what is typed by Thomas' absence from the upper-room manifestation and his unbelief as to the other ten's report?
(29) On what have some of the friends been questioning? When was the pertinent subject treated? What reply do we give to their questions? In what time are we now (at the original writing)? Of what in the small picture was the wonderful seventh day a type? In what sense were the Epiphany saints then dead? Despite what? What were we then doing to the bad Levites and their associates? Why? As to what of their activities was this the case? What resulted from this course? Despite what was this the case?
(30) On what was doubt entertained when writing 16 months before on the eight wonderful days? What was known from Ps. 2: 1-3 and Acts 4: 23-31? From what facts did the uncertainty arise? What happened May 16, 1923? Instead of what expected thing? What did this prove? To what conclusion did this lead? What two kinds of antitypes do many types have? What did the knowledge of this fact occasion after May 16, 1923? What was found out as a result of the involved study? More precisely expressed, what was found out in this respect as to the Parousia and the Epiphany periods? From when to when do these periods extend? How many years do they total? What was found out in 1923 as to the past 49 years of 50 years in relation to our Lord's last five days on earth? From this viewpoint, when was the fifth of these days to end? From this standpoint, of how many symbolic days were the pertinent 80 years to consist? What, accordingly, would antitype a day? An hour?
(31) What will first be given? From what standpoint? What times are the type and antitype of each of the eight typical and antitypical days in the large picture?
(32) What was the first item that suggested the correctness of the large eight wonderful days' viewpoint? What was shown above as to the number and nights of Judas' betraying visits? What were found to be the antitypes of the time of the Saturday and Tuesday night visits of Judas to the high priests? Of these two visits themselves? How long, accordingly, was each large day?
What conclusion, accordingly, was drawn from the fact that the third betraying visit occurred two nights after the second, i.e., Thursday night? Why was there no certainty beforehand on the time of the actual betrayal? What is the first hour expressly mentioned on our Lord's death day? What two hours are implied by the evangelists? Why (in Nov., 1923, when the large eight wonderful days were written upon) could the antitype of the nature and time of the third large betraying visit not be accurately given? Reasoning from the time of the other two large betraying visits, what date as the probable one was suggested? What is remarkable in the two large betraying visits? What other type represents the same events as Judas' first and second betraying visits? What will we see as to all the other details of the type and its large antitype?
(33) How will the details be presented? Why this? What is typed by the feast at Bethany? By Simon, the leper? His house? Jesus? Mary? Martha? Lazarus? Judas? The Eleven? What did Judas' bargaining to betray Jesus type? After what was this done, type and antitype?
(34) What is passed over without mention in the type? What thereafter is first mentioned? As occurring when? When did the large Monday begin and end? With what did Monday, 6 A.M. correspond? What four events are to be sought antitypically between Oct., 1889 and Oct., 1894? What are the large antitypes of the ass and the colt? Of Jesus' entering Jerusalem? What in Chapter II describes the same events? What is the antitype of the children hailing Jesus? Multitudes of others? What is the antitype of Jesus' cleansing the temple? Of the Jewish clergy's objecting? Of Jesus' refusing to stop the children's hailing Him and the cleansing work? Of the death plans of the Jewish clergy?
(35) What is the period of large Tuesday? The antitype of what event occurred then? What is the record of the type? Whereby was the antitypical curse expressed? What proves that the curse then set in and still continues?
(36) What is the period of large Wednesday? With what was this typical and antitypical Wednesday full? What is the record of Judas' second betraying visit? What
was its antitype in the large picture? Where are particulars thereon found? What did the resultant opposition cause the priesthood to forecast? When will the period "after two days" end? What will, therefore, take place on large Friday?
(37) What is the second recorded event of typical Wednesday? What is its record? What is its large antitype? Where are pertinent testimonies to be found?
(38) What is the record on Christ's authority being questioned? What is its large antitype? What was done, type and antitype, with the cavilers? What is the parable of the two sons? What is the large antitype of Jesus' declaring this parable? What is the parable of the wicked husbandmen? What is the large antitype of Jesus' declaring it? What is the parable of the marriage feast guests? What, in general, is the large antitype of Jesus' declaring it? In particular, as to the guest who cast off the wedding robe?
(39) What is the record of the dishonest questions of the Pharisees and Sadducees and the testful question of the scribe? What is the large antitype of these questions and Jesus' answers? Where are these answers to be found? What is the record of Jesus' question put to the Pharisees? What is the large antitype of this and of the Pharisees' failure to answer?
(40) When did Jesus denounce the scribes and Pharisees? What is the record of this? What is the large antitype? Through what were the antitypical denunciations given? What are the large antitypes of the seven woes that Jesus denounced on the scribes and Pharisees? Of the Lord Jesus' noting and commenting on the large and small gifts put into the treasury? Whereby was this done antitypically?
(41) What is the record of the Greek's inquiring for Jesus? What is the large antitype? Of Jesus' speaking thereon? Of His expressing distress at the approach of His sufferings? Of God's answer? Of the doubts of the people as to the nature of the voice?
(42) What is the Scriptural proof that our Lord's great prophecy and the parables of Matt. 25 were uttered after 6
P.M. of His last Wednesday? To what time does this make them belong, type and antitype? What in the large
antitype does Jesus' uttering His great prophecy forecast? In harmony with the time setting of large Wednesday, when will the large antitypical prophecy set in? What did the large utterances give? When were they made? What of their fulfillments in relation to the present? What is the large antitype of Jesus' giving the parables of the ten virgins, the talents and the sheep and goats? What is the only other event with its connected remarks of our Lord's last Wednesday? What is the large antitype?
(43) At what time in the large picture was the part of this chapter on the large eight wonderful days written? What will this fact prevent the author from attempting? Until what time are no time features mentioned or implied as to Jesus' last Friday? How is the time of Jesus' sentence by the Sanhedrin indicated? To what does Friday, 6 A.M. correspond in the large picture? What might be expected then? When did Jesus' crucifixion begin? To what will this correspond in the large picture? What will be the large antitype at that time? When did the darkness set in and end on that Friday? To what will this correspond in the large picture? When will the antitypical burial have ended?
(44) What is probably the large antitype of the earthquake of Matt. 27: 51-54? When will it likely come? Before what? What are we not to understand by the death of the Large Jesus? What are we thereby to understand? What parallel thing in the small eight wonderful days' picture suggests this?
(45) What was the time of the Saturday of Jesus' being in the tomb? When will be the time of the Large Jesus' being in the antitypical tomb? What is the large antitype of Jesus' being in the tomb? To what does the time from that Saturday, 6 P.M. until Sunday, 6 P.M. correspond? What results for the large antitype from the fact that we do not know the exact time before 6 A.M. that Jesus arose from the dead? What is the large antitype of Jesus' resurrection? What is typed by Jesus' manifesting Himself to the disciples up to 6 P.M. of Sunday? When did the manifestation in the upper room occur? What may be concluded from the Parousia's lapping for over two years into the Epiphany? To what
will that Sunday, 11 P.M. correspond? To what will the manifestation in the upper room perhaps correspond?
(46) What may the above setting, especially up to Oct., 1934, be probably considered? How must our statement of it be regarded? How much time would this probably give us for public work? What will probably come after Oct., 1929? After the period between Feb. to July, 1933? What hope is expressed as to John's rebuke? What would justify such work? What does the clarifying of the light on the small and the large wonderful days manifest? What should we do for this increasing light?
(47) How many sets of eight wonderful days are there? What are they? What was the order of their understanding? At first, while the small eight wonderful days were seen, what was not suspected? What Scriptures gave the clue to these days? What did each set of these passages show in this matter? What do they prove to be involved in the type? What did this lead us in Sept., 1923, to see? When were the small eight wonderful days completely fulfilled? In what large wonderful day have we been since Oct., 1924? When will it end? What showed that each of the small wonderful days was a period of one year? Each large day a period of ten years? What fact proves the ten years' day? What periods are covered by the large eight wonderful days? How did the Truth clarify on these matters? What resulted from this while only the small days were seen? How is this seen? What should give us joy despite immature views before the light was fully due?
(48) Wherein have we set forth our tentative forecasts on the sixth, seventh and eighth large days? Which of these will be especially treated in this chapter? What period is the sixth large day? What would be good to do in this connection? What happened with these forecasts as time passed? What will we first cite? Where is it found? At the time of its writing, in what large day were we living?
(49) What was omitted in the two quoted paragraphs? Where are they to be found? When did large Thursday begin and end? When did large Friday begin? At what time of large Friday were we when the quoted words were written? Of which large day was it a part? What
thing was instituted in that typical evening? Where were we at the antitypical time? What things were forecast to occur between that time and Oct., 1929?
(50) When was the article in P '27, 43, 44, written? What was done with its thoughts for several years previously? What is absent in the Gospel accounts of the first half of large Friday? When was the Passover meal begun? What can we not give from the Gospel account as to the events of that night? What does this lack of time indications coupled with the third betraying visit likely prove that God designed by the time omissions in the Gospel records of that night? What time indication does the third betrayal disclose? What is the first fact that made this before the fulfillment seem likely? What was the second pertinent fact? What thought as to the probable length of time of Jesus' involvement with the Jewish hierarchy was suggested as a forecast? On such probable matters what should characterize our statements? In what article is the same line of thought in a forecast set forth as is given in the last quotation?
(51) What did the tentative time forecast on the final betraying act imply as to the time of the large Gethsemane experience? How is this indicated? What were we thus able to forecast without the hours being mentioned in the Gospel record? What does this fact enable us to do as to the duration of our Lord's last discourse? When did it according to the Gospels begin, type and antitype? How do the cited passages prove this? Where was it begun, continued and ended in the type? How do the cited passages prove this? How was its last part given? What do our various citations prove on the times of giving various features of these forecasts? What were the various time intervals between these forecasts and their fulfillments?
(52) How many of large Friday's events were forecast in The Present Truth? What are the twelve so far fulfilled? Why have the rest not been fulfilled? What are the four whose fulfillment is yet future? What three kinds of things are pointed out in these forecasts? What is a test of a teacher's reliability? What increases the severity of the test? What makes the test one of utmost extremity?
(53) Into what position did the Editor place himself
before the consecrated when making these forecasts? Into what position did this place our traducers? What has been a favorite pastime of Levites, especially of their leaders? What on this line was pointed out in our last November issue? In what did their efforts result? As to what also have they been accusing us of being a false prophet? In what particulars? What motivates their charge? On what have they been waiting? How? What two causes prevent their seeing the fulfillments of large Friday? What, as a result, have they been doing? Why did the Lord doubtless arrange for the making of these forecasts? Into what similar relation have our forecasts and these Levite leaders' railings brought them and us? What kind of a situation has thereby been created? Did the Editor know of such a situation's being created at the time he made the forecasts? How was it doubtless arranged? What should this situation prompt us to investigate?
(54) How many of these forecasts have so far been due for fulfillment? To what do the other five pertain? What will the study of these twelve give to the properly disposed? Whom do we not expect by this study to convince? Why not, in the first place? In the second place? Who are to be expected to be blessed by this study? How do the cited Scriptures prove these matters of both classes? What was the first of these forecasts? In how many groups and sub-groups would those feasting be? What will not here be done as to these? Why not? What is the object of dealing with them here? By what were the Truth Levites feasted? The Nominal Church Levites? What will show the similarity of the thoughts of the typical and antitypical feasts? What do these facts prove?
(55) What is the second forecast to be considered? What was the symbolic hour before the symbolic betrayal? How do we reach the thought that each hour represents five months? Where do we find the typical Gethsemane scene described? What does the record show of the eight and the three disciples as to Jesus' Gethsemane experience? On what two things was Jesus' fear grounded? What did He fear? What did this move Him to do? What was not, and what was the cup? What would failure under trial have brought to Jesus? What set in between Nov., 1927, and April, 1928? Who did not understand its
going on? How was its transpiring made known? Whose personal testimony shows this experience? What would the Levites say of these testimonies? What is to be said in answer to them? How only could their types get pertinent proof? How only can the antitypes of the three and the eight disciples get the pertinent proof? When will they accept this testimony? What proves that this experience was to occur from Nov., 1927, to April, 1928?
(56) What is the third typical and antitypical event to be considered? What do the Gospels have to say on the hour of the betrayal? How do we reach this hour? What is the antitypical betrayal? In connection with what did it occur? What bequests and provisions did a certain will made in 1924 make? Who was satisfied with the will? What was not done while he subsequently lived? What was done after his death by his wife and daughter? To how many at least did she tell this? What was the relation of her sister-in-law and niece to the Truth, especially to the Epiphany Truth and work? How long did they seek to get the sister to change her will? How did their efforts affect her peace of mind? Her desire as to changing the will? When and after what did the Editor last see her? What did she repeat on this occasion? How old was she then? What did she add to the repetition of her former complaints? What pertinent instruction did she give the Editor as to the character of another will, if offered for probate? What did she desire him to do in such an event? Why?
(57) What does the sequel prove? What were its bequests and conditions? When did this sister die? What did the news of her death move the Editor to do as an executor and trustee under the 1924 will? What was done as a result of her charge and the attorney's advice? What did a clerk of the Registrar of Wills make known on that occasion? What was done as a result of this information? In what did this result? What occurred therein March 22, 1928? April 18? April 24? Which of these hearings do not belong to the betrayal act? Why not? What was the middle time point of the betrayal act? What does this prove? What were the church affiliations of the gentleman who heard the case? Who encouraged the sister-in-law in her course? What additional thing
were they ready to do? What forced this matter to come to a hearing? In what did this result? What was actually this result? When did it set in? How long before was this forecast? Written out? Published? How can the fulfillment on time of the forecast not be explained? What disproves the second alleged explanation? How only can this event be explained? What happened to the sister-in-law before the bequests were due to be paid out? In what did this result to her and her daughter? What did the latter's part serve to buy?
(58) What was the fourth typical event used in the forecast? What is not definitely stated as to its time? How is it to be presented as to time relations? When, according to the type, was the Large Jesus to be delivered to antitypical Pilate? What is not, and what is typed by making one a prisoner? What, type and antitype, prove this? What began the antitypical imprisonment? What has continued it? What therefore is typed by Jesus' arrest? How and when did the arrest of the Large Jesus begin? How and when was it completed? What did the Registrar of Wills decide in this case? In what did this result? How did such a decision and consequent settlement of the estate make the Large Jesus a prisoner? Why so? How as to fact and time did this antitype fulfill? On what two grounds can such fulfillment not be explained? Why not? On what ground alone is it to be explained?
(59) What were the fifth, sixth and seventh typical events used as a basis of forecasts? Of how many parts was the fifth of these? When was the antitype of the three hearings to take place? Between, after and before what dates did the antitype take place? How do we reach these data? What are we to expect in the antitype from the fact that Jesus was delivered to Pilate early in the first hour of Friday morning? Explain the cited passages thereon? When does the run of events place these three hearings? What proves this?
(60) What did Romanists do in Philadelphia with some who volunteered Extras Nos. 18 and 23? Among others, who were thus arrested, locked up and fined? When? During what period and activity did this occur? What false charge was brought against them? Despite what fact? What does an incitation to riot imply? What follows
from this as to the present charge? Who were connected with the prosecution? What were their church affiliations? When did the first three hearings occur? Against whom did the Romanists not particularly aim? What was their real object in this case? Who were the real accused? How were the two brethren related to them? Who in these three hearings is not the antitype of Annas, Caiaphas and the Sanhedrin? What was his part therein? Who are the antitype of Annas? How did the first hearing begin, progress and end? What did the judge's postponing the hearing effect? What tactics did the Romanists pursue as to serving notice of the trial? In what did this result first? Afterward?
(61) Who for five weeks then examined the case? What character did their examination not have? What indicated this? What was the external reason for this? Of what was this examination the antitype? Of what was its postponement an antitype? What thereafter set in? Of what was it the antitype? How did it come to an end? Of what was his double decision the antitype? What were the reasons that the judge gave for this step? What two things did his second reason prove? For what does good reason exist as to why he did not hear the case to the end? To what kind of a judge would he give way? What did he thereby disclose? How does this remark affect all Romanist judges when their church's interests are at stake? What is the character of his remarks on his deciding the case pro or con? Why so? What did his remarks indicate?
(62) Of what can we not be as to our above-indicated surmise? How do we desire it to be regarded? What will show the reasonableness of the surmise? On the Romanist side of what was there a manipulation? Who brought no specific charge against the accused? What did the station police have done? What rule of Philadelphia County Courts was violated by the same Romanist judge occupying the same court room during the months of April, May, September and October, 1929? Without what could this not have been done? What might have been present for this Romanist judge to have been in that particular room even one time out of the four? How often during four court months was he in that
room? What was done by the prosecution with the third hearing, set for September? What kind of a prosecutor appeared each time for the Romanist district attorney? With what were the juries liberally sprinkled? What kind of witnesses were those of the prosecution? Who controlled the times of calling the case? How did he use such control? What do all these circumstances, connected with the judge's implication that his church desired the condemnation of the accused, suggest as to why the judge refused to hear the case to the end? What other fact strengthens the reasonableness of this surmise?
(63) What did Rome's course in this case determine us to do? What did a Chicago Epiphany brother who is a newspaper man and friend of influential public men decide to do? How was his help enlisted? On what terms was this brother from boyhood onward with the then Governor of Pennsylvania? What did he do with the case to this Governor? To what effect did the latter reply? What pertinent power did he have? Of what in his course are we uncertain? What did he probably do? If so, what would be the probable effect? When did the correspondence between the Chicago brother and the Governor take place? What further advice did our Chicago brother give? What was, accordingly, done? How does Rome regard publicity on her plots against the public welfare? How as to the large newspapers are Jesuits placed? What likely happened to a copy of this letter? If so, what would the character and objects of the Jesuits move them to do? Why is our surmise no injustice to them? What does the combination of the above-given facts and suggested probabilities make our pertinent surmise? What do the type and antitype suggest on this point? How would the rules of court evidence regard this surmise?
(64) What would be well here to note? When did the arrest of the two brethren occur? In what period did it fall? Within what were the three hearings and the condemnation and delivery to antitypical Pilate to occur? What were the dates of these? How are these dates related to the forecast time? How long before the fulfillment was the forecast made? On what two grounds can these three fulfilled forecasts not be explained? Why not?