Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing (epiphany) of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Titus 2:13
How did it affect the pertinent tribes? What is a summary of these antitypes for these tribes? What is the antitypical thought of vs. 5 and 6?
(12) What contrast is brought to our attention in v. 7? What is emphasized in v. 7, positively and negatively? What is typically presented in v. 7? When are we, and when are we not to resort to controversy? Why should controversy not ordinarily be used? What are we to avoid, if we are to win others? If we wish to repel, what should we use? What is normally the best way to spread the Truth? Where is this testified by our Pastor? What is the proper use of controversy? For what is it not so good? What method is there more successful? What homely proverb embodies this truth? In what forms of service should we avoid controversy? What should we use therein? In what forms of service should we use controversy? Why? How may we summarize the antitypical teachings of v. 7?
(13) Whose was the privilege of blowing the trumpets, type and antitype? By whom was the antitypical blowing begun in each epoch of the Church? Which member of each star began it? What exception is there to this rule? Who began it in the Church of Ephesus? Why was this exception made? How did St. Peter do this? Who were seven of the principal men of the seven churches? What are the seven churches? What did the last six of these principal men do as to the symbolic blowing? How many were there in the stars between the Harvests? How many special helpers did they have? How many were there of these two kinds of servants? How can we prove this number of them to be true? Who followed each of these sets of two in the trumpeting?
(14) What set of brethren well illustrate this? How was it with John Wessel, his special helper and others? Savonarola, etc.? Luther, etc.? Zwingli, etc.? What differences in the message of each of these? What in common did all of them stress? Their different work toward the crown-lost leaders and the people? How long did such trumpeting continue? Where have we seen this thing work?
(15) Of what does v. 9 treat? Against what is the Christian warfare waged? Against whose leadership? In what particulars? What do these enemies do to the New
Creature? What are they numerically? What does their oppression of the New Creature make it do? Where do these enemies oppress us? What is the Gospel-Age Canaan? What are the antitypes of the inhabitants of Canaan? Where do the Truth and its Spirit dwell? What part of these is inhabited by antitypical Israelites? Antitypical Canaanites? What, accordingly, is the battle ground of the Spirit? What are Satan, the flesh and the world seeking to do through the antitypical inhabitants of Canaan? What are the involved armies? Who are in command of the antitypical Israelites? What are the issues at stake? On what is the outcome dependent?
(16) As what was the alarm-blowing a pledge? What is a good example of this? Of what is Num. 31 a type? Phinehas? Phinehas' alarm-blowing? What did the antitypical alarm-blowing effect? What were our Pastor's activities in the other phases of the reaping's warfare? What did he do as to the warfare against sin? By what means did he do this? How did the brethren thereby obtain the victory? What did he do as to the warfare against selfishness? By what means? How did the brethren thereby gain the victory? How were the pertinent truths put, in order to make them the antitypical trumpet alarms? What did our Pastor do as to the warfare against worldliness? By what means did he do it? How did the brethren thereby gain the victory?
(17) What pledge did God give Israel in v. 9? On what condition? What does this type? How may the Hebrew expression translated, "before the Lord," also be rendered? How may the former expression be understood? The latter? Why can the thought of the second rendering be realized? In what does this result? In what aspects of the fight? What fact proves this? What is replete with such examples? When especially? What conditions the proportions of the victory? The defeats? For whose defeats as Little Flock members will this account? For whose else defeats? How will they later dispose themselves? In whose else experience is this illustrated? For whose utter defeat will this principle account?
(18) What is readily concluded from the preceding discussion? What do we do in singing Hymn No. 24? From what will this become all the more apparent? Apart from
war, marches and assemblies, how many other occasions were there for trumpet blowing? What were they? In connection with what sacrifices? What were the festivals mentioned? How many new moons were there? Which one of them was a festival? What were the days of gladness? What are some examples of these? What did the burnt-offerings represent? The peace-offerings? How during the Gospel Age has God manifested His acceptance of Jesus' sacrifice?
(19) What does the Sabbath type? What does the Passover of Nisan 14 type for the Gospel Age? The seven days of the Passover festival? Pentecost? The new moon day of the seventh month? The atonement day? The festival of tabernacles? The new moons? The days of gladness?
(20) Accordingly, what do the typical festivals, new moons and days of gladness represent? What does Jesus minister in connection with their antitypes? What does blowing the trumpets over these two kinds of sacrifice type? Over the burnt-and peace-offerings of the Sabbath? Of the Passover of Nisan 14? Of the seven days' Passover festival? Of Pentecost?
(21) Of the annual seventh new moon? Of the day of atonement? Of the festival of tabernacles? Of the new moons? Of the days of gladness? What does doing this blowing always in the antitype in connection with the antitypical burnt-and peace-offerings mean? How may it otherwise be worded? What is the intended lesson? What should we do as to the sentiment of Hymn No. 24?
(22) What is recorded in Num. 10: 11-36? With what two other Scriptures especially is this account related? How is it related to these? What shows this? What is required for an understanding of the antitypes of vs. 11-36? What will follow from that requirement's being understood? Of what are these three Scriptures a good illustration? How does Is.
28: 10, 13 show this of the Bible? Is. 28: 11, 12, of the Lord's people?
(23) On what date did the departure from Sinai occur? When did it occur relatively to the end of the first annual Passover festival? When did the latter end? What does a comparison of v. 11 with Num. 9: 11 prove? Why? If not, what would it have required God to have done? How
long in time was the first journey from Sinai? What is alternatively implied by journeying the 21st of the second month? Which alternative seems very likely incorrect? Why? What is typed by the expression, "the wilderness of Sinai"? What led antitypical Israel out of it? Who in the type on this occasion bore the ark? Who ordinarily bore it? How do the cited passages prove this? What disproves their doing it on this occasion? Since both the ark and the cloud then led the host, how were they related? How do the cited passages prove that extraordinarily priests bore the ark? So doing, what do they type? How does their bearing it type this?
(24) On how many one-thousand-year days does the Gospel Age touch? What two facts prove that the three days of the first journey type the Gospel Age? Why? What does this time feature enable us to do? What, in other words, does this first journey type? How does this fact stand related, negatively and positively, with Numbers' other Gospel-Age antitypes? What are some examples of particularized Gospel-Age antitypes? General Gospel-Age antitypes? What do the facts shown in this paragraph enable us to do? What two things lend confirmation to this as to the start of the antitype? How does v. 34 directly state this of the typical start? What two facts prove this for the end of this antitypical first journey?
(25) What is given in v. 12? How long did this journey last? How far was it from Sinai to Paran? What does this distance suggest as its being a three-days' journey? What did these three days measure? What is not, and what is to be inferred from no mention of stops in this journey? What does the word Sinai mean and here type? Paran? What is typed by the cloud resting in Paran on the third day? According to what did Israel take this first march? What does this type? Why did God approve of the antitypical tribes' taking their journey? What bearing has Ps. 45: 9 on this thought? What does this passage mean? Why are the denominations called kings' daughters? What is typed by Israel's making this journey at the hand of Moses?
(26) Why must another matter be discussed before vs. 14-28 be studied? What thought naturally arises on reading the time order of the typical tribes' starting on their
journeyings? What understanding prevents such a view being entertained? How is this shown from the examples of the Calvinistic, Greek Catholic, Roman Catholic and Lutheran Churches in relation to the tribes typing them? What, accordingly, is not the order herein shown? Wherein does this hold and wherein does it not hold true? What antitypical tribe is no exception to the second rule? Why not? What, then, is the order maintained in the antitype? What was the figure on the standard of Judah's camp? What does this figure prefigure? On that of Reuben's camp? What does this prefigure? On that of Ephraim's camp? What does this prefigure? On that of Dan's camp? What does this prefigure? Why in each case did the figure prefigure the respective attribute?
(27) Accordingly, what did the figures type? What does this prepare us to see? What will show this? What did Judah represent? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the thought central to that doctrine? How do the cited Scriptures show this? What does Issachar type? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How does the cited Scripture show this? What does Zebulun type? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How does this cited Scripture prove this? What, therefore, is the central thought of the antitypical camp to the east? What will an examination of the antitypical camp to the south reveal on this point? What does Reuben type? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How does the cited passage prove this? What does Simeon type? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How do the cited verses prove it? What does Gad type? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How does the cited passage prove this? What conclusion is to be drawn from this discussion as to the antitypical camp to the south?
(28) What does Ephraim type? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How does the cited Scripture prove it? What does Manasseh type? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How does the cited Scripture prove this? What does Benjamin type?
What it its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How does the cited Scripture prove it? What follows as to the central thought of the antitypical camp to the west? What does Dan type? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How do the cited passages prove this? What does Asher type? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How do the cited verses prove this? What is typed by Naphtali? What is its stewardship doctrine? What is the central thought of that doctrine? How do the cited verses prove this? What follows as to the central thought of the antitypical camp to the north? What does our examination prove, negatively and positively? As to the three tribes in each camp as to time? Which antitypical tribe is no real exception to this rule?
(29) What journeyed first, according to v. 14? What does this type? Why is this true? How in order of development do the three pertinent doctrines stand related? Why does the Lord's Supper doctrine come the first of the three? In what two ways does it come first? What enables us to see the relations of the crown-lost leaders', the Little Flock members' and the sectarian church activities to the antitypical marching? What will be done in explaining each tribal journeying? Why? With what antitypical tribe does our study begin? What does Judah mean and type? What are the two names of the Calvinistic Church? Who began to announce the Reformation Truth on the Lord's Supper? Of what did this truth consist? What not understood implication lay in the third feature of the Lord's Supper? What was the effect of Zwingli's proclamation of this truth? How long did it remain a Little Flock movement?
(30) What happened to this movement? Under whose leadership? When? Who became his associates? What did they produce? Where is this work detailedly described? Relatively, what is the size of the Calvinistic Church? At what point did the journeying of antitypical Judah set in? What does Judah's starting out under Nahshon's leadership type? Against what two errors on the Lord's Supper did they wage controversy? What was its defensive part? Offensive part? In this controversy
what two uses of the Bible did they employ? What was the effect of this? What constructive uses of the Lord's Supper did they make? How, each in itself and all relatively, did they employ these four uses of the Bible? How are these typed? How do the warriors and the other Judahites stand typically related to these four uses of the Bible by the members of the Calvinistic Church? In this activity what did they vindicate?
(31) What was the second tribe of Judah's camp? What does its name mean? Who was its leader? What does his name mean? His father's name? What was the antitype of this tribe? Who was the Little Flock member who started the movement later perverted into the Campbellite Church? What was his special teaching? When and where did he begin it? Of what was he a member? Who was his special helper companion? Where and when did he start his special work? Who joined them in proclaiming their message? In what did this result? Of what was this work a fulfillment? Who began to sectarianize this movement? Who supported him in this sectarian work? What was the outcome of their work? What was it that started out the crown-lost leaders on their work of offering? As what did they march? How did they start in antitypical Issachar's march? What followed their offering? What is typed by the non-leaders of Issachar starting their journeying? What four things in these is implied in the Issacharites' marching? What degree of use did they thereby make of their stewardship doctrine? What effect did this have on others? What did they thereby do as to God's power?
(32) What was the third tribe in Judah's camp? What does this name mean? Who was its prince? What do his and his father's names mean? What does this tribe type? Who initiated the movement later perverted into the Adventist Church? When? What was his special teaching? What did this doctrine emphasize? What was the character of his message? How long did he minister it? Why did he blow an alarm? By what other method did he sound his trumpet? Who was the second member of the two of whom William Miller was the star-member? Who joined them in their pertinent message? In what did this result? Who joined them as crown-lost leaders? When?
What did they do with the Miller movement? Where are details thereon given? Of whom were they the antitype? What did their use of the pertinent doctrine do? In what ways did they offer this teaching? What resulted? How did their followers use this stewardship doctrine? How especially? What did this antitype? By their fourfold use of this doctrine what did they advance and vindicate?
(33) What does v. 17 show? How did they come to journey there? What two things make this the logical place for them? Who partook in the antitypical Gershonites' work? In that of the antitypical Merarites? Where is this shown in detail? What was the antitypical Libnite Gershonites' work? That of the antitypical Shimite Gershonites? In doing so, for what did they stand? What did their serving the justification features of God's plan make them do? What does this prove of their position as symbolic marchers? What did the Shimite Gershonites' work make them do? What does this prove of their position as symbolic marchers?
(34) What will manifest the logical order of the Merarites' march? What in general were the antitypical Merarites in their office work? For what purpose were they such agents? Through what services of the antitypical Gershonites and Kohathites did they not minister? What were such services of the Gershonites? Kohathites? What were the antitypical Merarites' service to the antitypical Gershonites? Antitypical Kohathites? What do the facts in the preceding paragraph showing the antitypical Gershonites' logical place in the journeying prove as to the related works of the antitypical Merarites? How did they minister to the Kohathites as to furthering Divine power and wisdom? What do these considerations prove as to the antitypical Gershonites and Merarites? What is typed by the Gershonites' taking down their parts of the tabernacle? The antitypical Libnites? The antitypical Shimites? The antitypical Mahlites? The antitypical Mushites? What is typed by the Gershonites' bearing their parts of the tabernacle? The Merarites'? What is typed by their setting forth on their journeying?
(35) What does v. 18 introduce? What was the second camp called? What did its standard bear? What does
the eagle type? How was its antitype related to the second antitypical camp? What, according to Num. 2: 2, did each tribe have in addition to what each camp had? As what did the four standards not serve? As what did they serve? The twelve ensigns? To what did they stand related? What did both of these type? How are these twelve graces further symbolized? How was the tribe of Reuben related to the second camp? What did this tribe type? What is its stewardship doctrine?
(36) Who started the movement that was perverted into the Greek Catholic Church? What teaching started this movement? In opposition to what, and what phase of it? What does Polycarp say of John and Cerinthus? Wherein does St. John set forth the pertinent doctrine? What were his thoughts thereon? As an Apostle, despite being also a member of the Smyrna star, what did St. John not have that the other star-members of the five churches between the Harvests did have? Why? Who was Polycarp? What were some of his privileges? With whom, and in what was he joined? When? Who was his special helper companion? On what other subject also? Who else joined these in this message? What did their united efforts effect? Who next appeared on the scene? What did they woefully pervert? What did they uphold? Who were these and what was the time that each flourished? In what did their work result? What did their offering their antitypical bowl, charger and spoon start, according to the type under study? Whom did they attract? Into what? How did these join in antitypical Reuben's journeying? By what four uses of the stewardship doctrine? What kind of a warfare did they thereby wage? What kind of a constructive work did they do? What did they thereby accomplish? Where will details on the offering of the crown-lost leaders of the Greek Catholic Church be found?
(37) Of what does v. 19 treat? What does the word Simeon mean? What was his camp and his place in it? Who was his prince? What do the names Shelumiel and Zurishaddai mean? What does the tribe of Simeon type? By what was his journeying preceded? Who started to blow this symbolic alarm? Whose disciple was he? What occasioned his alarm-sounding? What thoughts did he
oppose to their teachings? What can be said of his teaching at that time? What cannot be said of it now? Why? What truth did the conditions lead Irenaeus to set forth? What did he do with this truth? Who was Irenaeus' helper companion? What did he do? Who joined these two in the antitypical trumpeting? What accompanied and resulted from such trumpeting? What was the truth that they proclaimed? Who were the crown-lost leaders who perverted this Little Flock movement? What was the relative prominence of these various leaders in their perverting work? Into what did they pervert this Little Flock movement? Who were the two greatest chiefs in this work? Which of these was the chief therein? By what did these as the antitype of Shelumiel, the son of Zurishaddai, start out in the journeying of antitypical Simeon? Who attached themselves to these as members of the Roman Catholic Church? How did they start out in the antitypical journeying? Continue therein? What mistake did this whole sectarian aggregation make? Where are details on this subject? What did antitypical Simeon advance and vindicate by his journeying? In what respect?
(38) Of what does v. 20 treat? What was Gad's order in the camp of Reuben? Who was his prince? What do the words Gad, Eliasaph and Deuel mean? What does Gad type? Eliasaph? Who were the main crown-lost leaders of antitypical Gad? Who was the Little Flock leader who initiated the pertinent movement? About when? What was his alarm? Who was Cranmer's helper companion? How were they as a set of twos related to each other? Who joined these in the trumpet blowing? What accompanied and resulted in such activity? By whom was this Little Flock movement in part sectarianized? Under what mistaken impression? By whom was the real sectarianizing primarily wrought? Secondarily? How did they as antitypical Eliasaph start out on the antitypical journeying? Where are details thereon found? Who joined these in the antitypical march? How did they do this? What is typed by Gad's progress in his journeying? What by these activities did they advance and vindicate? In what respect? What does the foregoing discussion demonstrate as to the three tribes to the antitypical Tabernacle's south?
(39) What did the three days' journey of Num. 10: 11-36 type? Who led the antitypical march? How? Who logically, but not chronologically, followed them? Who followed these? Who came next? After them? How about the rest? What preceded every camp's journeying? Viewed chronologically, what preceded each tribe's journeying? Why in each case did the tribal journey follow the priestly movement? What was the order in each tribal journey? What character do these considerations give the type of Num. 10: 11-36? Where are we now as to the antitypical march? What will the Priests soon have done as to this march? What will have searched out this resting place? For whom? What period will end the Priests' march? Who will shortly thereafter end their part in this march? Who shortly thereafter? With what will the end of the Gospel Age be accompanied? What occurs in the tribal picture during this miniature Gospel Age? When will the larger tribes pass away? What will take their place? What in this connection is not shown in the type? Why? Why should this point be kept in mind?
(40) What part of the section under study was ended in paragraph (38)? What does v. 21 describe? What was their position in the marching host? What was the negative and positive character of this position? What proves this in a general way? As to the Priests, tribal leaders, Levites and Israelites? What conclusion results from these considerations?
(41) How does this affect the position of the antitypical Kohathites? What is the fourfold work of the Gospel-Age Kohathites? What, accordingly, do they furnish the antitypical Priests? As what? How was their service to these rendered as to the upper part of the Ark? As to the Laver? How did their service further the Priests as to the antitypical vessels? Beside the Priests, whom else did they thereby help? What is typed by the Kohathites' marching in the center of the host? Where is the work of the Gospel-Age Kohathites explained? How did they antitype the Kohathites' marching as described in v. 21? What is typed by the Gershonites' doing their part of erecting the tabernacle before the Kohathites' arrival? The Merarites' doing their part in it?
(42) What did prior printed Greek and Hebrew recensions
help later Gershonite Amramite Kohathites to do? What examples as to Greek recensions prove this? What remarks as to Mr. Panin's Numeric Testament should here be made? To what mistakes has neighborhood numerics betrayed him? What do these examples prove? In whose else work does this same principle manifest itself? Whose work from the standpoint of this principle is somewhat alike? How are these matters related? How is the operation of this principle shown in connection with the antitypical Merarites' erecting their parts of the antitypical Tabernacle?
(43) What is typed by the Kohathites' being in the center of the host? How does this antitype show their work relations toward the Priests? What did they thereby offer them? What else showed this? How were their relations to the crown-lost leaders shown in the type? How were the latter until 1917 regarded by God? What proves this? Despite what? Generally speaking, of what nature did their help for the antitypical Israelites not consist? Of what did it consist? What works illustrate this? For what other reason were the typical Kohathites placed in the center of the host? What were the antitypical Kohathites' various works? From the viewpoint of the second reason for their logical position, to what did they minister? How were they represented? In what respects? How can the second reason be summarized?
(44) Into what position does the foregoing discussion put us? What facts already given prove the logical more than the time order as applying in the antitypical march? What other set of facts are in line with this? As to time order, by what was each denominational journeying preceded? To what did such alarms lead? What later set in? What followed still later? If the time order of the pertinent events were intended to have been typed, how would the priests have been represented? How were they actually represented? What negative reason prevented the former representation? What four positive reasons did God have in adjusting the type as He did? How did the priests bearing the ark show the time relation, as viewed from the standpoint of the picture viewed as a whole? What details does it not give? What does the alarm-blowing for the four camps prove?
(45) In what relative time order do the antitypical Levites in each denomination do their work? The antitypical Gershonites? The antitypical Merarites? The antitypical Kohathites? What time relations in their work are not purposed to be brought out in this type? What is the purpose in these respects? As distinct from what? What is ignored in this type? Why, as to the antitypical Priests? As to the antitypical Levites? What, accordingly, is the order as respects the antitypical Levites? To what order does the entire picture more largely lean? What, however, is not entirely ignored? In what respects?
(46) What does v. 22 bring to our attention? What Divine attribute is typed in the camp of Ephraim? Where was this shown as to the camp as a whole and the three involved stewardship doctrines? What will now be in order? By what was the start of the Lutheran Church preceded? What were the four fundamental doctrines of the Reformation? Who was the one who trumpeted the stewardship doctrine of the Lutheran Church? What other three doctrines did he trumpet? What was his chiefly stressed doctrine? Against what did he stress all four, especially his chiefly stressed one? Why did he chiefly stress it? What was the ultimate reason for it? How was it trumpeted? How as to controversial effectiveness does Luther rank? What effect did this have on Rome's estimate of him? What proves that his trumpeting was seasonable? Why did he greatly love the doctrine of justification by faith alone? What is his ablest and most detailed exposition of this doctrine? What is its rank?
(47) What was the effect of Luther's nailing the 95 theses on the door of the Castle Church at Wittenberg? For what four principles did he wage invincible warfare? What methods did he reject? As what did he fight? For what was he loved? How does he rank as a genius? Who was his ablest antagonist? Who was his chief assistant? How were Luther and he in character contrasted? What is displayed in their being made complements of one another? Who shortly rallied to their side? What was their special message? Who a little later joined them? What did they do and effect? What did their offerings antitype? Who were gathered to these crown-lost leaders? What did they do? What did their pertinent activities antitype?
What did their continuing them antitype? What will their ending them antitype? What did these activities further and vindicate?
(48) What tribe marched next in the type? Who was its leader? What do the words, Manasseh, Gamaliel and Pedahzur, mean? What does this tribe type? What is its stewardship doctrine? Against what did it revolt? What Divine attribute did it emphasize? Against what church's lordship did it contend? How was such lording manifested? Who revolted against it? Of what is the episcopacy a gross corruption? With what views did Robert Browne combat it? Into what did this plunge him? Upon what condition was he received again into the Church of England? What was his antitypical alarm?
(49) Who seems to have been his companion helper? What things did they together do? What were Harrison's main sole activities? Of what was their joint activity the antitype? Who shortly joined their agitation? What is given and what is omitted in No. 100? Who then shortly joined them? What did they do and effect? On what did their offering their bowl, charger and spoon start them? In what did this result? What did these Congregationalists do? What did they draw to themselves? In beginning their controversies, what did they antitype? What, in continuing them? What will their ending them antitype? What did their course accomplish as to Justice? Where are details given on the pertinent priestly and crown-lost leaders' activities?
(50) What was the last tribe of the third camp? Who was its prince? What do the words, Benjamin, Abidan and Gideoni, mean? Where are details on typical and antitypical Benjamin given? Whom does Benjamin as a tribe about the tabernacle type? What is their stewardship doctrine? Of what is it a summary? What is its essence? How is this related to the camp on the antitypical west of the Tabernacle? What evils in the Church of England occasioned the Little Flock movement later perverted into Quakerism? Who was the Little Flock brother who began to sound the pertinent alarm? From whom must he be distinguished? What position among English books does Foxe's Acts and Monuments of the Martyrs hold? Where could George Fox find no religious
satisfaction? Wherein did he search for it for years? Wherein did he find it? Thereupon what did he do?
(51) Who was his companion helper? What are the two most famous Quaker writings? How did Fox and Barclay complement one another as two secondarily prophets? Who soon joined them in alarm-trumpeting? What were their fields of labor? Who were the chiefs of the crown-lost leaders that associated themselves with these Priests among the Quakers? Among other fanatical sects? In what did they join? What did this effect? In making their offerings, what did they antitype? Who were gathered to them? What did they do? In what was the spirit of their stewardship doctrine manifest? With what results? What is typed by their entering this course? Proceeding therewith? Ending it? What did they further and vindicate thereby? What remark made in this connection as to this tribe's families fits those of all the tribes?
(52) What does v. 25 introduce? What do the names, Dan, Ahiezer and Ammishaddai, mean? What is the thought common to the camp to the antitypical north? Whose sons were the progenitors of the three tribes on the tabernacle's north? How did these three antitypical tribes stand toward the Little Flock, relatively to the other nine? How does this fact stand related to their stewardship doctrines? To what does this remark particularly apply? Why not to the later journeying of the Unitario-Universalists? How was it as related to their earlier journeyings? Who began to issue as an alarm what became the Baptists' stewardship doctrine? What was that doctrine? Of what star was Hubmaier a member? What was the character of his abilities and works? With whom did he as a star-member become involved in controversy? What did his work effect?
(53) Who was his companion helper? Why was he so called? Where did the Hubmaier movement mainly center at first? What scattered it? Who stirred up their persecution? Where then did the movement largely move? Where did Blaurock thereafter work? Under what circumstances? Who joined these two in sounding the alarm? Against what error did they contend? Why? How did Satan seek to discredit the movement? Who then appeared among them? Who was their chief? What did they offer
and thereby antitype and accomplish? How is the stewardship doctrine of the Baptists an expression of disinterested love? By whom were the crown-lost leaders joined? How did they participate in the pertinent controversy? What else did they do with this stewardship doctrine? What did their beginning this course antitype? Their continuance therein? What will their ending it antitype? What was the relation of their course to God's attribute of Love? What do their persecutions at the hands of other sectarians antitype? Where are these matters given in detail?
(54) Of what does v. 26 treat? Who was Asher's prince? What do the words, Asher, Pagiel and Okran, mean? What does Asher type? How was Asher related to Leah? What is therein implied antitypically? What two things resulted therefrom? What caution against error is here given? What is the stewardship doctrine of the Methodist Church? What do they sometimes call it? How has their view frequently been misrepresented by opponents? What two things in part occasioned this? Who was the Little Flock member who began to trumpet this true doctrine? What two things occasioned his blowing this alarm? To develop such a condition and life, what did he stress? In what did his early efforts result, as to the ministers and the laity? What was his field of labor? In what did his tireless activities result? How long and by what methods did he labor as a star-member? Who of the star-members seem to have served longer as such? How long was their respective service? How did Wesley's character fit his stewardship doctrine?
(55) Who was his companion helper? How often do we meet fleshly brothers as star-members? Among whom were John and Charles Wesley as brothers unique? How does Charles rank as a hymn-writer? How numerous were his hymns? Which is one of his best? What did he do as to the alarm? Who joined John and Charles therein? How do they compare with the Priests of other Little Flock movements? How is this inferred? Who joined them at first? Later? In what did they join? What did they thereby antitype? Who were attracted by these? What did they do? How did they use their stewardship doctrine? What did they thereby antitype in the outstart?
Progress? Completion? What did they accomplish thereby? Where are details hereon given?
(56) Of what does v. 27 treat? Who was its prince? What do the words, Naphtali, Ahira and Enan, mean? What is the antitype of Naphtali? What was their stewardship doctrine? What truths did they hold against the four greatest nominal-church errors? What typical relation accounts for antitypical Naphtali having so much Truth? What must be said of its later doctrinal positions? What four great errors do they now hold? What evil eminence do these errors give them as a denomination? Who was the Little Flock leader that gave the alarm on the above-mentioned stewardship doctrine? What are some of the main events of his life before he was a star-member? Why did he have to exercise much secrecy as to his connection with his stewardship teaching? What did he do in 1531? In 1532? What reception did his book receive? What as a result did he do? What were the chief events in his life in France? What attitude did he have to take? When did he renew his controversy with Calvin? What did he do to Calvin in 1553? What things did this lead Calvin to do? What can be said of Servetus' use of his stewardship doctrine?
(57) Who was his companion helper? After the likeness of Thomas Campbell's relation to Barton Stone, and of J. Wolf's relation to William Miller, what were his relations and helps toward Servetus? Where did he begin to sound the alarm? What compelled him to change his field of labor to Switzerland? How did he there work? In antitype of what was his, Servetus' and their fellow Priests' hard course? What kind of a Priestly movement resulted? Who was Faustus Socinus? What were his chief pertinent acts? Where? What great contemporary joined him? Who were the greatest of such leaders in the last two centuries? What did all this do? In so doing, what did they antitype? Whom did they attract as followers? Into what? What did they then do? How did they do it? What did they thereby antitype in their outstart? Progress? Completion? What did they thereby accomplish as to Divine Love? Where are details on this matter found? What does v. 28 do as to vs. 11-27? Like as in what related set of acts is this done?
(58) When did the episode of vs. 29-32 occur? What four things prove this time feature? When did the departure from antitypical Sinai occur? What is typed by departing from Sinai? When, accordingly, must the antitype of the episode of vs. 29-32 have occurred? What is in harmony with this view? What does the word Hobab mean? What antitypically? What was his relationship to Moses? How do the cited Scriptures show this? How has the A. V. made confusion on this subject? How are Jethro, Reuel and Raguel identified? What remark should here be made? What does Moses' requesting Hobab to accompany Israel to Palestine type? In what two ways was the antitypical request made? How antitypically is Israel our Lord's brother-in-law? How does the Church as Jehovah's (class) daughter figure in this? Where is this in part set forth? What did our Lord seek through His ministry toward Israel while in the flesh? How did He sum up His pertinent ministry? How do the cited Scriptures prove this? By what did He seek their conversion? Why did He confine His ministry to Israel? What good did he directly do? How do the cited passages prove this? How else did He seek their conversion? How do the cited Scriptures prove this? What types His and their elaborations of the high calling before Israel?
(59) What does Hobab's refusal type? In what two ways was the antitypical refusal given? How was it done in word? In act? Where are details thereon given by St. Paul? How do the facts of the case stand related to the type? What is typed by Hobab's saying that he would depart to his own land? To his own people? What facts prove this to have been done? During this course what have they experienced?
(60) Without what were they not allowed to take this course? In what two ways were these entreaties and remonstrances made? At what two times? Wherein are these set forth typically? How were they first expressed typically? Of what words does this typical expression remind us? More particularly? Of whose others? Where given? Why did Moses offer Hobab the honorable role of guide? What does this type? What does Hobab in his knowledge of the wilderness type? Like whose helps for the Church were those that Israel could have given
Spiritual Israel? Why was such an invitation offered? What proves the answer? Where is the emphasized typical appeal found? How is the strong emphasis shown in the appeal? What does this type? Why did Jesus and His mouthpieces make such appeals? What is typed by Moses' offering Hobab the same treatment as Israel would receive, after Hobab's refusal? What is surely an antitype of the offer of v. 32? What is typed by Hobab's refusal grieving Moses? Despite their fall, over what should we rejoice? Of what is the Hobab episode another confirmation?
(61) What has already been done with v. 33? In what connections? What does this warrant at this place? How do these remarks apply as to v. 34? What is proven by the fact that it was the pillar of cloud, not of fire, that started the journey out of the wilderness of Sinai? What other considerations strengthen this proof? What views of the antitypical marching and camping are corroborated by Moses' prayers in vs. 35 and 36? Amid what is progress mainly made? How is this related antitypically to Moses' prayer in v. 35? For what two things is the prayer antitypically? What two things does Jesus seek in the antitypical prayer of v. 35? What is the defensive part of the Christian warfare? What temporarily is not made during our endurances? For what does Jesus, then, pray? Why is there special pertinency to such a prayer at antitypical Paran? What kind of a return will it be? What two things do we end with this study? During the course of this, what other chapter of Num. did we study? In what connection? What have we thereby accomplished? What is a brief summary of this involved part of Numbers, type and antitype? What should we do Godward in view of these studies?
Onward, Christian soldiers! Marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus, going on before;
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle, see His banner go!
Onward, then, ye people, join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song;
Glory, laud and honor unto Christ, the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.